Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Still Alive!!

Yes, I am still here!!  Life has been a bit hectic of late with my little girl being very sick for the last couple of weeks with a nasty virus.  After 2 weeks she has now kindly given it to her mummy and daddy!! Sigh...  Worse for my hubby as he leaves Oz to do the Kokoda trail, so hopefully he has gotten rid of it by then!!

So, although little miss has been unwell and life has been busy, I have still been training with my trusty training partner, Shelley (although last week didn't really happen) and eating well.  I have actually just been down to our local markets and picked up myself some more big bunches of Kale - yummy :)  Last week I tried making kale chips and OMG!! they were friggin fabulous, so that's what I intend on making with this batch as well :)

This week I have to start working 3 days a week, to which all I can say is BOO! My employer isn't very family friendly in terms of part time workers so I am just trying to stick it out for as long as I can (or until they give me the boot) as it pays well (for not doing too much!).

What else have I been up to?  Well, I have finally made the plunge to set up my own domain name etc..  I am still in the process of setting up the layout of the site etc and this week I meet with a graphic artist to discuss the logo etc.. So I have been very excited about that!!

Also, this week sees me go back to study at night for 2 nights a week so that I can finally finish off my Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness!!  It will be a busy couple of months trying to fit it all in but I am determined to get it finished and finally get my certificate!!! Whoohoo!!

Ok, well, I must be off so I can have a shower while little miss is having a sleep :)

Nicole xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like you have been very busy! That is awesome about the domain name and completing your cert 3 and 4 - I'm sure it will be a challenge but definitely worth it!

    Hope you all feel better soon too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very busy nicole!
    Good luck going back to work.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete