Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Holy Crap!!

I  have just done a kb workout using my latest dvd from Lauren Brooks (volume #2) and the workout in total is only 30mins (including warm up) and I can tell you now that it is NOT a good idea to have breakfast beforehand!!! Such a fantastic workout!! My heart rate sits up around the 170-175 bpm for most of the workout (hence why I shouldn't have eaten breakfast first!).  I can usually get my heart rate up to the 160bpm no problems but always struggle to get it past that 160 mark. So, yep for me it's hard!! But a good hard :) 

I also went for a 45min walk this morning so am happy now that I have all of my exercise out of the way because today it is going to be a scorcher!! It's very hot outside!!

Well, it's hard to believe that another week has passed! Even though I am only working 2 days a week my weeks go so much quicker now :(  I ended up taking Eva to the Dr last Saturday because she was so out of sorts with the head cold she has been sufferering from and it turns out that she has a middle ear infection!! Poor little poppett! Bad mummy!! So since she has been on the antibotics she has been a lot better and easier to deal with :)

Ok, off to have a shower so that we can go to the shops once Eva wakes and get some xmas shopping done (grrrr).  I am lucky that I don't have a lot to buy but I still hate doing it just due to the sheer number of people at the shops - drives me nuts!!  For my husband's family (aunts, uncles etc), we usually just buy a box of chocolates but this year we have decided to do something different and have bought a number of World Vision Smile gifts.  Basically you can purchase a chicken for a community in countries such as Africa to help provide them with food etc. Such a good idea I reckon! Here is the link if you are interested: http://www.worldvision.com.au/

Have a great weekend!!

Nicole xx

1 comment: