Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Today's Workout...

I headed to the gym this morning to do my KB workout + complete my 200 swings for the day. I enjoy going to the gym to do my workouts but unfortunately it doesn't always work out that way. So when I do get there I really enjoy it.  Ok, so onto today's workout:

1a) Front Squat
1b) Kb Chest Press
Swings

2a) KB deadlift
2b) 1 arm row
Swings

3a) Kb lunge
3b) Kb triceps press
Swings

4a) TRX squats
4b) KB Military Press
Swings

I did 2 rounds of the above which is a workout taken from kettlebellebody. Although 2 rounds of this was pretty taxing, I made myself complete my 200 swings for the day so I didn't have to do them later or find an excuse for not doing them later!! So all in all a great workout!! :)

On that note I think I might go have an afternoon nap :)

Enjoy

Nicole xx

4 comments:

  1. Get swingin' girly. I've got my eye on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!

    Now can you do some for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just been catching up on your blog posts, just found your new blog (I'm a bit slow!) Sounds like you are going great, hope WW is working well for you!

    ReplyDelete