Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Off To a Good Start - Well, Sort of!!

I managed to get two lots of exercise in yesterday.  A 1hr walk in the morning with Eva to pick up my Sunday paper and late afternoon I had an urge to go for a run.  I have a little 4.5km circuit I have that I used to run before I was pregnant and haven't run it since. I thought it would end up being a bit of a stop start run but I ended up running the whole way except when I stopped at some traffic lights! We have lots of hills around here so by no means was it a flat run either! I was absolutely buggered by the time I got home (and very red in the face!) but it just felt great that I made it. 

I had a very 'off plan' weekend with in mind that I would start eating cleaner on Monday.  Well, today is Monday and so far all I have managed to get in exercise wise is my 1hr walk in the morning with Miss Eva and then I plan to do a KB workout once she is in bed :)

In terms of food - well today I had to go into work to meet a client and I ended up having lunch with a friend of mine.  She really wanted to go to Grill'd which has just opened up pretty much across the road from my work in the city! Anyway, I ended up getting a burger and had some of her chips - naughty!! BUT I was able to get the calories from their website for the burger and I have taken that into account for my daily food allowance and will just have a small dinner so that I am not totally blowing out my meal plan today.

Today I was going to start Phase 2 of Kettlebell Burn #2 but I've had a change of heart.  I just feel like doing something else so I have pulled out an E book I purchased quite a while ago which has soooooooo many workouts already done for you and it's all based around kettlebells!  They are structred more like circuits which I really enjoy.  I got the ebook from http://www.kettlebellebody.com/ . Every now and then when I am bored and am looking for inspiration I turn to this book because I don't have to rack my brain on what I am going to do!

Well, in approx. two weeks I go back to work 2 days per week - Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  My mum will be looking after Eva on these days until I can get her into daycare beginning of next year.  My employer is letting me go back part-time but will make me increase the number of days I work per week until I am back working full time.  Apparently this will happen over a 12 month period but we will just have to wait and see!

Ok, time to sign off!

Nicole xx

1 comment:

  1. Going great so far Nicole! I had a FABULOUS Day One and am looking forward to smashing the hell out of some fat cells in the next 43 days ;)

    ReplyDelete