Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

A week that started well & ended shit!

Ugh! I have been so sick this week with this cold.  I have managed to exercise everyday but rested yesterday.  As long as I get a walk in this afternoon then I'm happy.  Walking isn't exactly my type of exercise but I figure something is better than totally nothing! 

I'm hoping that I'll start feeling better by tomorrow (bye, bye cold sweats!) so I can fit a kettlebell workout in :)  If I'm feeling ok, then I'm thinking that I will give one of Geoff Neupert's calorie crushing workouts a go. Hmm... it's either going to be:

Workout 1:
 
A. Get Up – moderate weight, stopping and holding each position for 3 seconds.
Perform for 10 minutes.

Perform 1 rep each side, then switch sides.

B. Hand-to-hand Swings – Light to medium kettlebell.

Perform 60 seconds of H-2-H Swings. Rest 2 minutes for “novice” and 1 minute for “advanced”. “Fast and Loose” drills during rest.

Perform for up to 21 minutes (8 / 16 rounds)
 
OR:

Workout 2:

Perform the following as a circuit -

A1. Pumps
A2. 2 Hand Swings
A3. Mountain Climbers
A4. 1 Hand Swing
A5. Squat Thrusts / Burpees*
A6. 1 Hand Swing

Perform each exercise for 30 seconds, rest for 30 seconds.

Perform up to 10 circuits.

I've got too much snot up my nose today to make a decision so I will leave that for tomorrow :)

Nicole xx

2 comments:

  1. I'm here!

    Friday - did you do the workout? Bet it hurt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good workout Nicole, gonna have to try this one with our students!

    ReplyDelete