Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

You Wouldn't Believe It!

After a couple of days of feeling quite fatigued, I have woken up not feeling so great this morning! Grrrr.. Sore throat, headache, sneezes and sore all over (although that could be attributed to the exercise I have been doing the last few days).

Aside from that everything is going great.  Today I will have a rest from Kettlebells but I will go for a long walk this afternoon with Miss Eva.  I can't believe it's Wednesday already - this week seems to be going so fast!!

It's going to be a beautiful day here in Brisbane today, so time for me to go do some washing and hang it out in the nice sunny weather :) Life is so exciting isn't it? LOL

Adios

Nicole xx

1 comment:

  1. You are doing well and should be even more gorgeous by Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete