Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

So Sick!!

This week has officially been deemed a REST week due to illness.  I had a massive miagraine for a few days which almost killed me (well, I almost went up to the hospital!) and in addition to that I have been feeling really dizzy and also getting sweats if I spend too long up and about.  A bit of a bugger really when I was doing so well with my training BUT I will get back into it next week when I have recovered. 

In addition to that my little girl has been sick with a nasty head cold my hubby gave her Grrrr... Poor little thing. All I want to do is sleep and she doesn't want to sleep! One night I slept on the floor in her bedroom and last night I had to resort to bringing her into bed with me as nothing I could do would settle her to sleep. Hubby had to sleep out in the lounge room poor thing! So this week has been a bit of a struggle overall but next week I plan to get stuck back into things.

First training session on the list is Kettlebell Burn 2.0 - phase 2.  Essentially it is the same exercises as in phase 1 but the reps and sets are slightly different, which I am looking forward to.

We have family photos tomorrow which will be our Christmas present to our families - nice and easy!!

Ok, that's all for now

Nicole xx

No comments:

Post a Comment